Like the majority of Americans, I love the NFL. I follow all the latest news, blogs, and breaking stories. Naturally, I read the story that femistorian posted about recently in regard to recent player support of gay marriage. I was very happy to see this opinion adopted by NFL players. I was also fairly surprised.
Tag Archives: LGBT
- Summer Hiatus
- Links Round-up
- It looks like an Ending but is just the Beginning!
- The End? Or just the Beginning?
- The Finale
- The cliche: night to never forget
- I Won’t Be Doomed to Repeat It
- Reflections from Wonderland: A Newfound Feminist’s Journey
- Ramblings of a Nostalgic Senior
- Insights from a Lipstick-Wearing Feminist Part II: What I’ve Learned
|Tropes vs. women in… on No Damsel In Distress Here: An…|
|lebogang on Is Ableism Invisible?|
|Are women holding ea… on Crab Mentality: How women hold…|
|dawaby on The 3 B’s: Boobs, Butts,…|
|firstname.lastname@example.org on A beautiful woman should break…|
Abortion Academia Advertising Africa African Women Bitchin' Table Body Image Consumerism Feminism Gender Gender Discrimination Gendered Violence Gender Issues Gender Roles Global Injustice Harassment Harrisonburg Community History JMU JMU Events Love Media Mythbusting Patriarchy Personal is Political Politics Pop Culture pregnancy Pro-Choice Queer Issues Rape rape culture Religion Reproductive Justice Round Up Sexism Sexism in the Media Sexual Assault sexual harassment Sexuality Sports Street Harassment Totally Awesome Women Women Women's Art